Success Courses: The Business of Flourishing
Wonder if you have what it takes to be an Entrepreneur/Intrapreneur?
Come find out what the business of flourishing is all about on Saturday, November 17, 2018
- Do you work for a company but daydream of owning your own business? Do you own your own business and daydream of working for some other company?
- Do you have an idea that you want to transform into a business? Do you have an idea and wish your company would turn it into a business?
- Do you question if how you are spending your days matters to anyone – especially yourself?
- Do you want to learn how to turn every day into a day of meaning, no matter what your goals are?
The Business of Flourishing is a comprehensive, four-part applied learning experience, divided into separate, interconnected but independent, learning blocks grounded in the science of positive psychology and human flourishing.
You are invited to attend any or all parts of this series. Your next opportunity to flourish is on Saturday, November 17, 2018
What’s In It for You?
- Learn from a local business owner what it took for them sustain in business
- Explore what has been holding your back from creating your business
- Focus on the 3 E’s of Success: The Power of Relationship
- Sit in The Success Seat and experience the wisdom of a group
- Learn how the positive emotions of Awe and Inspiration can guide your meaning.
Date and Time: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 10:00 am – 3:30
Location: 8072 W Sahara Avenue, Suite D, Las Vegas NV 89117
Investment: $125 per person
Register: Call Andrea, 866-975-3777
“I attended Andrea’s recent seminar The Business of Flourishing. The event was helpful in allowing me to define my strengths and to contemplate how to use these strengths in my daily business and personal activities. Andrea provided a great speaker and the seminar was very thought provoking.”
Anne Wayman, Kaercher Insurance
“It was so much fun to learn about my strengths, to see opportunity in challenges, and to meet others who reach to flourish. Even better to apply my new knowledge in my relationships and to see the results. Thanks, Andrea. Inspiring.”
Janice Portaro, Aniello Insurance